Whether you are a business owner, manager or a member of a great team, you have a responsibility to be authentic to yourself. Your company, department, team and family deserve the best version of you. You can only give your best when you are using the talents, skills and gifts that make you, YOU!
Be the hero in your own story. You may be just working at a job to pay bills and survive. Or you are living out your dream doing work that you are passionate about and designed to do. Most likely you are somewhere in between. Wherever you find yourself, you can give your best and become who you are destined to be. Commit to taking a few small steps every day:
- Find tasks that can be delegated or automated
- Get tools that allow you to do some of your repetitive work quicker.
- Given your current assignment write down the things you really like about the work itself. The tasks you do that really make you happy.
- Find an article or video on the internet that can help you do your favorite tasks even better. Example: If you blog look at the Khan Academy Video from Pixar on Stoty Telling.
- First thing in the morning (before work) meditate or pray about what work you were created to do.
- Visualize yourself doing that work and living that life.
- Edit your plan on how you get to the best version of yourself and become the hero of your story.
Most people who are doing work they love start this way. Or they hit rock bottom, loose everything and they have no other choice. I don’t recommend this rout. Take these 7 daily steps and become the hero of your own story.
Also, read our blog. We are passionate about strategies, inspiration and tools that help people focus on “becoming” and “being” rather than just doing. Our tool CatiLogic Express will boost your personal productivity and take care of and automate some of the task that take up your time. This allows you to focus on mission critical task. Click below to find out more about CatiLogic Express.